Friday 27 April 2012

BIG news!!!

So I was wondering what I could possibly do next when I saw an internship advertised on the university's careers section. Despite being ademant that I would not get it, I thought it best to apply if I were to stand some kind of minimal chance. I sent the application off on the Wednesday. The next day, I got an email asking me to come in for an interview on the Friday.

Anyhow, the position was not actually an internship. It was actually a trainee machinist position with luxury lingerie brand Nichole de Carle.  They will train me until I can produce lingerie to professional standard and then they will start paying me. This will start as soon as my course finishes for the year. it could not be more perfect.

Whats more, the lingerie is modern, sophisticated and sexy. Check out some of these bad boys:

SO excited to be making these beauties and working with such a great team.

No comments:

Post a Comment